Friday, February 18, 2011

Stuck like a Goldish?

Good Morning!

I hope that everyone is having a great start in their day or had a great start depending on where in the world you reside.

I'm going to try to not be so doom-and-gloom today. I know...I know...bummer. I have to share this photo with you because it truly capture how I feel today.

Hence the name of my blog today. A picture is worth 1000 words. What do I see in this image?

Well #1 I see a fish in its natural habitat being restrained so that it can't do what it was born to do. Someone is wasting it's god given talent.

What can a goldfish do? What purpose does a goldfish have on this earth?

I'm sure someone knows. I'm not a fish expert but I am smart enough to know that they are part of the "circle of life". (HAHA) Maybe their sole purpose is to help regulate the bug population so insects don't overthrow the world. Who knows, someone does, but that's not me.

But the point is that that - image - is exactly how I feel. I'm being restrained somehow. Maybe I'm restraining myself. Maybe it's my situation that's restraining. Maybe my support system isn't strong enough where I need it to be. Some aspects of the support system are strong while others lack.

Any of you feel this way?

How do you handle it? I tried baking - no relief. I tried exercising til I fell over - no relief. I tried praying - no relief. So I just accepted...I stole this phrase from someone else but it rings true to ALL SITUATIONS:

~~It is what it is~~

Feel free to let me know what your methods are - I'd love to hear them.

Stay cool.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment