Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Declined...What am I an ATM machine?

Hello,

I swear. I like to swear in special cases like this too. Three jobs and thanks but no thanks. Really? Not even an interview? If I had played a huge part in making you $16 million dollars a month wouldn't you say...hmmm...let's check this one out.

Whatever...

Keep on truckin'. That's what all the "employed" or people who don't need to work keep telling me. I guess that's the best and only advice I can take at this point.

I'm trying to reclaim - I really am. But sometimes you have days that just kick you square in the face, stomp you into the ground, and laugh the entire time doing so... stripping your will and sense of pride right out of you (what little you've built back up).

Hopefully tomorrow bring a better day and more opportunities.

A;)

No comments:

Post a Comment