Monday, February 21, 2011

Holiday Schmoliday

Hello!

Been a little while since I posted. Well, my family has been home for three straight days and we're about to go onto a fourth. I love them, I really do but I can't get squat done when they are here.

Funny story - my son was watching Cat in the Hat (the newer version with Mike Myers) and the part where he pulls out the "Phunometer" comes up. I start to giggle to myself because I can only imagine what the "Phunometer" would tell me.



So... I personally think I'm right between the Bedwetter and the Control Freak. A little of both. Yeah - I know I'm probably breaking some cardinal sin on admitting that but I come from the school of complete and utter honesty. No matter what.

Honesty can bring you both good and bad circumstances. Trust me I know first hand - and it really all depends on who you're telling that certain truth to.

Short but sweet today - what does the "Phunometer" say you are?

--Just Right?
--Rule Breaker? (My normal reading)
--Control Freak?
--Bedwetter?

Have a great night and enjoy your holiday if you're getting one!

Stay Cool,

Amanda ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment