Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's been one of those days...

Greetings!

I know that everyone has them. You have a stream of days that just seems to never end and everything happening is NOT positive.

A dear friend of mine is having similar luck. She lost her father recently and unexpectedly, broke up with her long time boyfriend, and had a birthday today which she wasn't looking forward to. I told her, "Look on the bright side - usually bad things come in three's then they leave you alone for awhile." Or at least that's been my personal experience. You just have to let the people you love know that you're there for them and sometimes that's all you can do.

I am going to do a personal plug for a VERY good friend of mine, she's the CEO of the DSWA (Direct Selling Women's Alliance). Phenomenal woman who has done a TON of stuff in her life including overcoming some of the worst and bleakest times in her life.

She, her daughter Grace, and the DSWA team are putting on, what they call, a celebration from April 28 - May 1 in Dallas, TX. They have amazing speakers and what they teach is motivation and personal growth among many other women oriented subjects. I highly recommend checking them out.

http://www.dswa.org/positive

They have some really great free reports from those who range from those just considering a direct selling gig to those who are already established leaders and executives. The event in Dallas will leave you motivated, rejuvenated, and just simply feeling good about who you are. Nicki Keohohou, CEO and Co-founder, is am amazing person whom I have had the pleasure of personally meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions about them and I can either attempt to answer them or get you in touch with someone who can.

Sometimes when I am in a rut I try to blog about something positive and it usually helps me get out of that "rut". I do hope that you take a peek at the DSWA and if you know anyone who would benefit from a positive environment like the upcoming celebration PLEASE pass on the link included in this blog.

Until next time my friends,

Amanda B Stuckey

No comments:

Post a Comment