Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mantra-tastic!

Greetings!

I just wanted to put up a quick post today. I'm in the middle of organizing my work desk and I got a blast of inspiration after having a great phone call with an old friend. And in the theme of reclaiming me...I think this fits perfectly.

I have a mantra-tastic lesson for you courtesy of someone who is wise beyond his years and a fantastic person in general.

I am currently struggling with myself (which seems to be a re-occurring theme here at ol' reclaiming me....but hey... what are you gonna do, right?)

I feel like I'm about to deliver one of the ten commandments here

"And, thus, Phil said to me..." (see what I mean)

"LOVE MORE FEAR LESS"
"FLOW MORE STEER LESS"


These are the new mantra's for me. Hence why I named this little ditty "mantra-tastic".

As most people do naturally, we have the tendency to lean towards the fear of a situation and it becomes self fulfilling. For what reason I have no idea, it's seems easier (maybe more exciting) to dwell in the fear of a situation. When the reality of it is, it creates nothing but pain, dread, and suffering.

We also tend to want to control where we go, what we do, how we live, etc...and lose the freedom and sense of peace that dealing with the here and now gives us.

So my advice to you is to put this on your vision board as I have done today.

"LOVE MORE FEAR LESS"
"FLOW MORE STEER LESS"


I trust in god. I trust in the universe. I trust that my destiny is being presented to me and I will not fight it but welcome it with open arms and an open mind.

Until next time.

Stay Cool.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment