Monday, April 25, 2011

Sucker!

Hello!

I swear the one thing I absolutely just want to kick myself for is when I feel or think I have a great idea and WHAMO! I find it somewhere else and it's been there for a long time.

KEY EXAMPLE: Today, for no reason at all, I thought let me "Google" my name and my blog name, Reclaiming Me, to see if anyone else out there is using it.

Come to find out there are quite a few people out there doing the same thing I am - using the same name and have the same focus. While I know that being unique is one thing that can get you noticed...OBVIOUSLY I am not unique today.

*SIGH*

Therefore, and it's probably really bad practice to do this but I am chancing my blog name slightly to my name, Amanda B Stuckey, and then Reclaiming Me. Probably a bad move but seriously, this just plain blows.

I sure hope this isn't what my whole day is going to be like.

Until Next Time.

Stay Cool.

A;)

No comments:

Post a Comment